I got a comment from the beautiful author of http://happinessisnotadisease.wordpress.com that I have been nominated for an award, Thanks again for this kind gesture :).
I swear my English professors from college, especially Mr. Prick needs to see this :). Anyhoo, you have to check her site out, she’s got some great stuff on there, I even have a personal favorite, but I would keep it to myself… :). I bet when you go and check her out, you would fall in love with all the posts including my personal favorite (hint: A Misdirected (?) Rant). Go check her out, and let me know what you think :). Thanks again Jenny!!! I owe you one or two :).
As with everything in life, there are rules for this so here goes:
*If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
*Thank the person who gave you this award. Thanks Jenny
*Include a link to their blog. http://happinessisnotadisease.wordpress.com
*Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
*Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
*Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. I am a runner, Hardcore. I don’t play when I am working out, and if you see me running, just keep it moving, don’t talk to me or attempt to say hi- Don’r break my flow, it’s the only way I can get high legally, allow me to do it to the maximum :). Thank you!!!
2. I am a nerd, a cool one…straight A type girl. My dad says I am just very smart and not nerdy :). Smart or nerdy I am a cool chick.
3. I love and enjoy travelling.
4. I can be terribly self- conscious :(.
5. I am a finicky eater…worse than a toddler.
6. I would watch anything with Johnny Depp in it….anything!
7. I collect books, especially the ones my mom got me when I was growing up, like books by Enid Blyton, Tin Tin, Sweet Valley High etc.
There’s 7, I tried to come up with juicy stuff but if you don’t know by now, I am terribly boring :).
Now for the nominees :
I have more than 15 and would nominate more people but I thought to stop here, there are amazing blogs out there really. Shout out to all the blogs I follow. I enjoy reading your works. Keep the great work up!!!
There, thanks again Jenny, and to everyone who reads, follows, likes, comments, and views my blog. This girl is extremely grateful :).
Hugs and Love all around.