Tell Me About Yourself Award
On the 23rd May 2012, Ferdinand Morvay from http:http://www.padroitly.wordpress.com presented me with the ‘Tell Me About Yourself Award’. A new follower on my blog, I thought it was mighty kind of him. I am sure you all know the works of (in my opinion) the Haiku god- Five Reflections. Well if he is the Haiku god, Ferdinand of www.padroitly.wordpress.com is the Haiku prince…just check him out. He’s got good stuff I promise. Thanks again Ferdinand, I appreciate this award.
Quick shout out to all who follow, read, like, comment, reblog, retweet and show love. I am very grateful, thanks a bunch for your continued support.
There are only a few simple rules to accepting this award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you (hello) and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not yet shared.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know.
So, here are seven things about myself which I have not yet shared:
1. I love music…any kind of music especially neo-soul. Playing Sade’s Ordinary Love as I am working on this.
2. I enjoy the art of fine cuisine and food.
3. I have no political aspirations, but I am passionate with a capital P about Nigeria, and Africa. I believe strongly that there would be a revolution that ignites change. I hope it happens soon.
4. I like being alone.
5. I enjoy meeting people, however I am terrible at staying in touch. Not intentional, I just don’t like talking on the phone. Working on changing that soon…
6. I read about a poet on another blog yesterday (Brook Blander) and she’s an embodiment of what I desire…if you are interested check her out on www.wasialife.wordpress.com.
7. I am impressed by people who can paint, draw, take great pictures. I admire people who pursue their passions fearlessly…I hope I can be one of them someday.
Here are the seven blogs that I am nominating. Please stop by and visit them if you can.
Ok, so I nominated 8… well, I like the number 8. I just realised every one I nominated is a female…Next time my gentlemen followers :). Thank again Ferdinand. Please be sure to stop by his blog at http://padroitly.wordpress.com/
And now back to my music- I can hear Bob Marley’s jammin calling my name. Have a lovely evening!!! God bless