Reader Appreciation Award
I’ve been nominated for the Reader Appreciation Award by: http://gladiuspoeticus.wordpress.com. You have to check him out, he write in English and Dutch I believe. Great stuff always. Thank you again and again for all these kind awards…a bit overwhelming :).
How It Works:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- What is your favourite colour? Depends…been known to like blue, black, gray and purple
- What is your favourite animal? Dogs
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Coke Zero
- Facebook or Twitter? Don’t know honestly…don’t care
- Favorite pattern? Polka Dots
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving.
- Favorite number? 1
- Favorite day of the week? Sunday
- Favorite flower? I know nothing about flowers…but I liked the ones from a friend’s recent wedding…Calla lillies I think 🙂
- What is your passion? Writing
Thank you again so much for this nomination http://www.gladiuspoeticus.wordpress.com, and it is a pleasure reading all the amazing posts from blogs I follow and come across. Keep up the great work!
Here are the nominees:
Thank you all again so much, I have so many amazing and dedicated readers but I don’t know if you all do these award things…still I am very thankful to you all for always stopping by to read.
It’s great to write all the things I post, and it’s even more humbling to have people who read them. Thank you all so much. Have a lovely evening and a very relaxing safe weekend.